Puppy Training is your Puppies life development, you are nurturing and guiding them through the beginning stages of their life.
Let us help you raise a Happy, Healthy, Confident and Social puppy.
At A Pack Nation Dog Training we can assist you all along the way.
Our approach is flexible and is designed to cater to your needs.
CLICK HERE to get started. Talk to you soon.
Getting a puppy is such an exciting time.
There is no average process of getting a puppy, this is a huge decision for you and those in your household, but here are some basic steps that you may consider following:
- Deciding to get or add an animal to your household
- Deciding on a breed or that you will let the winds of fate guide you to your selection.
- The search, will you go to a shelter, breeder or other avenue
- Selecting your puppy
- Bringing them home for the first time
- Learning to coexist on your new adventure with your puppy!
If you are reviewing our site, you may have found yourself in need of help or advice in your training of your new puppy. With A Pack nation serving the Austin area, your training options for your busy life are:
- One on one with you at your residence.
- One session with both of you and the next with just Peter and your dog.
- Train at a location of your selection, such as a local park.
- Puppy Training at our residence
In the basic Puppy Training we cover the following 7 basic commands/instructions:
- Name recognition
Other options include:
- Potty Training
- Crate Training
- Socializing with kids, adults, other dogs
- Learning boundaries and perimeter exercises
- Exploring new areas that are dog friendly, such as parks, restaurants and stores
- Walking in areas that offer a variety of input
All this is done safely while having fun in raising your companion dog. Life is not just about the commands, it is about the relationship we have with our dog. That is our approach to teaching, always cultivating and building on trust. Learning to be with, to engage, even to disengage (for rest).
If you think your puppy has issues, we can review and clarify the problems with you then devise a plan to bring your puppy around. Puppies can have many issue’s, it can be a scary world for them in a new home. Your new family member could be experiencing issue of:
- Pushy behavior
- Separation Anxiety
- Resource Guarding
- Excessive Barking.
We are committed to you and your dog long after the lessons. Please call and speak one on one with our Austin area Puppy Trainers and see if we are a match for you and your dog!